Congratulations! You’ve decided to get married – yay! Have you got a venue in mind, a dress you love and a husband that you can put up with for 50 years? Excellent. Now, to plan the wedding…
No matter how well you plan everything, there’s always something that niggles inside your head. Just something little, but something…
It may be one of these:
* Are you worried about guests not mingling when the arrive for the wedding?
* Is there someone that you think will be shy and need someone to help them break the ice?
* Do you want to relax while you are having your photo’s taken, without having to rush back to keep your guests happy?
* Do you want to get your guests laughing between courses of the wedding breakfast?
* Do you have any ‘gaps’ in your day that you worry about?
* Do you worry that you may need something to cover for any delays
* Are you worried that some entertainment needs a large space, stage or lighting set up?
* Are you unsure if you’re wedding is going to be indoors or out?
* Are you looking for some entertainment between the meal and the evening disco, something to keep the energy and excitement levels up?
* Do you want something totally flexible, totally unique and versatile that it will be able to work around your day and still entertain your guests, even with those last minute changes?
It’s little things like these that you can’t possibly account for that often worry us most. Let me show you how a magician at your wedding can help:
Are you worried about guests not mingling or being shy as they arrive for the wedding?
A close up magician can bring people together with a trick, without it being a daunting formal introduction. After a few moments of magic, the group is more relaxed and a rapport has built among members. They have a shared experience and have had a good time together – a strong rapport building technique.
Do you want to relax while you are having your photo’s taken, without having to rush back to keep your guests from getting bored?
Rather than worrying about your guests being bored or having nothing to do, while you’re waiting for that perfect pose with Aunty Edna, I can be mingling with your guests, keeping them entertained with magic. It won’t seem like a long wait for them as they laugh and have a great time, so you spend as long as you like waiting for that perfect picture.
Do you want a great atmosphere at your wedding breakfast?
Wedding breakfasts can be quite daunting. You may worry about people getting on with strangers at tables, but magic can help create a great atmosphere by getting people laughing between courses of the meal. It can also be a great way to cover for any delays that there may be between courses, so you’ve no need to worry.
Do you have any ‘gaps’ in your day that you worry about?
A gap between the meal and the evening disco is one that could be filled with magic to keep the energy and excitement levels up. Having a close up magician walk round, entertaining small groups can stop you worrying about your guests having nothing to do. This is just one example of a gap in the day that you may worry about. Having a truly versatile performer, such as a magician, means that they can suit their performance to YOUR needs, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day.
Close up magic is a unique form of entertainment. A good magician knows to develop an act that is portable and truly versatile. Myself, I work entirely from my pockets, so I do not need any special table space or lighting. I can work indoors or outdoors, so I can adapt to those last minute changes without any trouble. My material is also family friendly, with the emphasis on humour, though no-one is made to look foolish (aside from me!).
You can see what great peace of mind magic has to offer. As a versatile form of entertainment, able to adapt to all demographics, I don’t think it can be beat. When performed well, it can adapt to anything you have to throw at it, and still come out leaving your guests laughing after having such a memorable time at YOURwedding day.
If you’re looking to create a fantastic atmosphere and take the worry out of YOUR wedding, give me a call!