1. Place disposable camera’s on each wedding table and ask your guests to fill up the cameras with pictures from your special day. This way you can process the films and enjoy pictures from your guests perspectives. It’s a cool and quirky way to see your day from your guests points of view.
2. Create a dropbox where guests can send you their favorite photograph’s from the day digitally. You can use a free file transfer website like http://www.dropbox.com which allows your guests to place the files in a shared folder at a high resolution. This means you can then print the images yourself.
3. Set up a drawing table for the children (and maybe the adults too!) and ask people to submit one drawing of their favorite memory from your day in to the drawing box. This will keep children and guests amused for hours and will also provide you with some creative memories of your day.
4. Create some fun with your guests and hire in some mini video camera’s to hand out. It’s a cheap and exciting way to film your day without the huge cost of a videographer and this way your guests can join in the fun. There are companies that send out the cameras and edit your wedding video for you like http://www.edityourwedding.com.
5. Have a Guest Book at the entrance to your Wedding Reception Venue. This way your guests can write special messages to you, which you can show to friends and family in years to come.